Quality ingredients, greater nutritional value, better health...
Why is it important to use organic grains?
- Organic grains have not been treated with chemical herbicides, insecticides, or fertilizers. The plant has not been exposed to toxic elements that could carry into the grain. There is more microbial life in the soil where the grains are grown.
- Organic grains typically have greater nutritional value. Because there is more life in the soil, the plant is better able to uptake and process soil nutrients.
- Organic grains are grown from seed that has not been genetically modified.
Why should I feed Countryside Organics organic feed?
- We use the finest quality supplements. Thorvin™ Kelp, Fertrell™ Poultry Nutri-Balancer with Probiotics, Aragonite for Calcium, Organic Alfalfa, Organic Flaxseed.
- Our feeds are formulated with the animal's nutritional needs and health in mind. We do not change our formulas due to cost fluctuations of specific ingredients, so your animals always receive the same feed.
- Our feed is fresh. We grind and mix small batches and keep only small quantities on hand. Please call ahead for full ton orders - 888-699-7088.
- For better health. We believe certified organic grains are healthier, safer, and more nutritious for your animals and for the products you and your customers consume from them.
All of our organic feeds are soybean-free formulas.